new Blind Guardian songs, anybody listen to those yet?

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone here heard the Blind Guardian songs on their myspace page? Another Stranger in me and Fly are awesome!!! what do you guys think? Their new album is going to be awesome and i can't wait for their upcoming US Tour with Leave's Eyes!!! can't wait to see Liv Kristine

Anyways, for those who still hasn't checked out the new stuff yet, click on the banner, and you can also enter the contest to win a free guitar signed by the band!!!

Blind Guardian i felt had some credibility at one point. I enjoyed their lord of the rings/midevil vibe they had on some of their records, but they have released shit after shit release, and i stopped careing a good while ago.

blind guardian is one of the very few proper power metal bands out there...very talented. i'll see what they are up to. their imaginations album is still one of my fave metal records.

they arent THAT cheesy. they pass through my cheese filter just fine. singing about tolkien is cool.

Benighted1 said:
*cringes*

What are you cringing at? You havnt even listened to the album you have of thiers properly, you slag off bands when you have hardly even heard anything by them, so you look cooler on teh 4rums :lol:

Man, BG is one of my favorite bands. Mainly because they were one of the first bands that got me into metal, but I still really enjoy their stuff. But I have to say I'm really disappointed in those new songs. They better not pull a fucking Iced Earth on me. >=(