new Blind Guardian songs, anybody listen to those yet?

Keith! said:
What are you cringing at? You havnt even listened to the album you have of thiers properly, you slag off bands when you have hardly even heard anything by them, so you look cooler on teh 4rums :lol:

jesus christ, I've told you on numerous occasions I think their gay, Your right, I have only heard the one album (apparently their best) but I have given it a big chance but it doesnt change the fact that it is gay. And Ive seen that homosexual vid you have on your laptop of them. They have some cool artwork though, I'll give them that, shame about the music though.

I brought that CD coz you said they were good, I should have learnt by now that you don't always recommend good shit, like that time you told me untouchables by Korn was amazing and I should go by it. Turned out it was one of the biggest pieces of shit I had ever had the displeasure to purchase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I used to like BG acoustic tracks especially. Forgotten Tales ablum is great.

And I will send an e-mail , if you get that :p

The video for Another Stranger Me is now up on their myspace. It's pretty good, I think I've worked out what's it all about, but the best bit has be just looking a Hansi Kursch's face! In still photographs this guy looks pretty normal, watch the video, he looks like he's about to pounch on you and rip out your jugular.

It's the eyes! The cold psychotic eyes!!!

Blind Guardian rocks!!...(The Blind Guardian festivals in Germany are amazing) they are different not a average power metal band. The new album is good!! songs are shorter less epic than before, but still pretty good. I think Savage Circus is going to be a great rival if they continue writing brilliant albums.

How dare you.

:cry:

Actaully, that's about the closest I'll ever get to compliment from NFU.

I suppose it's all so worth pointing out that neither of those two new songs have typical cheese metal lyrics, Another Starnger Me doesn't really have an over riding theme it's just a song. Fly is based on the story of Peter Pan, which I suppose is still swords an sorcery but in a really different manner. There again I've little doubt that the new album will be choc full of typical cheee metal. I can see why you don't like them, they are essentially rubbish, but I think they're pretty talented and just fun to listen to. Besides you don't like power metal do you? Although i do seem to remmeber you telling me you quite liked Helloween? i could be mistaken.

Powers said:
How dare you.

:cry:

Actaully, that's about the closest I'll ever get to compliment from NFU.

I suppose it's all so worth pointing out that neither of those two new songs have typical cheese metal lyrics, Another Starnger Me doesn't really have an over riding theme it's just a song. Fly is based on the story of Peter Pan, which I suppose is still swords an sorcery but in a really different manner. There again I've little doubt that the new album will be choc full of typical cheee metal. I can see why you don't like them, they are essentially rubbish, but I think they're pretty talented and just fun to listen to. Besides you don't like power metal do you? Although i do seem to remmeber you telling me you quite liked Helloween? i could be mistaken.

i have never once even mentioned Helloween. of course everyone thinks im full of shit and a "gigantic jerk" when everyone spends all day assuming they know what i like, or misquoting me every second i turn around. jesus christ.

but no, i dont like power metal. however early blind guardian has its merits...the point is the band was fucking done about 6 years ago. period.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i have never once even mentioned Helloween. of course everyone thinks im full of shit and a "gigantic jerk" when everyone spends all day assuming they know what i like, or misquoting me every second i turn around. jesus christ.

but no, i dont like power metal. however early blind guardian has its merits...the point is the band was fucking done about 6 years ago. period.

Well I certainly see you reasoning, don't worry, I'm not trying to "work you out" or "get your 411", I just seem to remeber you telling me you weren't much into power metal, something which I find odd since i always found you to have quite a good sense of humour.

I've never once called you a jerk, I've called you elitist etc, but you've never denied that, nor have I found you to be "full of shit". To be completely honest name calling someone I've never met nor will ever meet, over their taste in music, in text, really isn't my thing.

Definetly no love for Helloween though? Must be someone else I was thinking of.