New Blog: Divinity Guitar Recording

You bastard, I want a V-Drum set now...they are like $6k new though for the set I'd want :(

Give me your Blackmachine.

:lol:

Cool stuff, actually might pick this up. When are you guys planning on releasing it? Possibly on iTunes? Give us some info!

~006

You bastard, I want a V-Drum set now...they are like $6k new though for the set I'd want :(

Give me your Blackmachine.

:lol:

Cool stuff, actually might pick this up. When are you guys planning on releasing it? Possibly on iTunes? Give us some info!

~006

No BM for you, she's mine! I actually scored a killer deal on my V-Drums and got a floor model for $1200. They love gear whores like me at the music store. :lol: It's one of the lower end models, but my drummer has a set too so we put them together for the recording.

The album should be out this fall. It will be on iTunes and all the usual outlets. We just got the artwork finished and it's sweet as fuck! :headbang:

Those BM's sound like they really resonate nicely! Drums done on V-drums? What sound source are you triggering?

All sounds amazing!

Those BM's sound like they really resonate nicely! Drums done on V-drums? What sound source are you triggering?

All sounds amazing!

Yeah man it resonates INSANE, I can feel the whole thing vibrating! It doesn't hurt to pummel it with 3mm picks either. :lol:

We are triggering Superior 2 with Slate 3 kick and snare.

All sounds amazing!

Playing that thing is nuts. You can feel it channeling brutality directly into your soul :worship:

You got some amazing skills there dude, and that BM is just divine. What tuning to you play in btw?

Great work!

My brain just melted o_O

The riffage..... awesome shit man! And the drummer is on crack or something.. really awesome, just like everyone else in the band :D Looking forward to it!

Edit: The crack shit was meant in a good way btw... :)

You got some amazing skills there dude, and that BM is just divine. What tuning to you play in btw?

Great work!

Standard tuning down a whole step, A-D

My brain just melted o_O

The riffage..... awesome shit man! And the drummer is on crack or something.. really awesome, just like everyone else in the band :D Looking forward to it!

Edit: The crack shit was meant in a good way btw... :)

Hehe, thanks dude. :cool:

Btw, you gotta post some tabs for your songs (and for the album "Allegory", I wanna learn Plasma!!) so we noobs can learn some skillz :kickass:

Also, what are those chords you're playing at about 0:41?

amazing..I cant even wrap my head or fingers about that kind of playing!!!

Great guitar skills (and i like hard pickers), very techy but yet creative/fresh/catchy riffing.

Cheers that's exactly what we're going for

Btw, you gotta post some tabs for your songs (and for the album "Allegory", I wanna learn Plasma!!) so we noobs can learn some skillz :kickass:

Also, what are those chords you're playing at about 0:41?

Yeah for sure when I get some time i'll do that, I have some riffs in powertab from the writing process. You can figure out Plasma by ear, no prob! :)

The chord is just a big power chord with the octave dropped a semitone, like this:

Incredible playing... fucking phenomenal even!!

I will have to invest in a Blackmachine B7 at some point. Trying to get a hold of Doug actually, but the emails are bouncing. I think he must be switching providers or something.