New Blog: Divinity Guitar Recording

Incredible playing... fucking phenomenal even!!

I will have to invest in a Blackmachine B7 at some point. Trying to get a hold of Doug actually, but the emails are bouncing. I think he must be switching providers or something.

They always do that, even if they go through.

Incredible playing... fucking phenomenal even!!

I will have to invest in a Blackmachine B7 at some point. Trying to get a hold of Doug actually, but the emails are bouncing. I think he must be switching providers or something.

Thanks sir. Yeah it's a sick guitar, but I fucking hated waiting for it haha. I'm a big fan of instead gratification being the gear whore that I am. :lol:

Thanks sir. Yeah it's a sick guitar, but I fucking hated waiting for it haha. I'm a big fan of instead gratification being the gear whore that I am. :lol:

Makes sense, yeah. I know I will hate waiting for mine. I highly doubt anybody will be selling one on eBay, so short of that I will have to order one new and wait for almost 2 years for it (cooler anyway since I will get to choose all the options.)

Thanks for the info, Temps!

2 years, are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?! Man, if you want a custom, get a Gutierrez! (or better yet, a Stinett :D)