New Brucey shows....

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
The following was BRUCE DICKINSON's set list for his performance at Sweden Rock Festival in in Sölvesborg, Sweden on Saturday, June 8th:

01. Silver Wings
02. Back From The Edge
03. Broken
04. Revelations
05. Accident Of Birth
06. Dark Side Of Aquarius
07. The Tower
08. Tears Of The Dragon
09. Laughing In The Hiding Bush
10. Innerspace
11. Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
12. Tattoed Millionaire
13. The Prisoner
14. Powerslave
15. Delilah (TOM JONES cover)

Where the HELL is The Chemical Wedding? Piss both Skunkworks tunes off too! I can probably do without BYDTTS as well....
Ok, im done, and im off to scour for a bootleg of the show :)

When do WE get a brucey tour? :cry:

He's got back most of the members of Skunkworks, which is cool by me. I liked Skunkworks :) Back From The Edge is one of the worst songs from that album though..

I'm very surprised there's so little from The Chemical Wedding. That's very wrong. :(
Still a better set than Maiden have played for a long time. :cry:

No, Roy's not playing.

The band lineup for these gigs will be an interesting hybrid of Skunkworks and Sack Trick - Bruce on Vocals, Alex Dickson and Pete Friesen on Guitar, Chris Dale on Bass and Robin Guy on Drums

Probably.. but this set list looks great. Much more variety than that found on Scream For Me..

The whole reason why I didn't like Scream For Me Brazil is due to the setlist - no tracks whatsoever from Tattooed Millionaire or Skunkworks, both fine albums. Pah.

I don't buy "Best of's" albums anymore.
Unless it's a band I don't really know.

Yeah, but that's because you're an idjit :)

I don't mind Best Of albums - they're excellent for when you want to try out a new band, obviously - but unless there's heaps of bonus stuff like there was with Brucie's one (even though I haven't bought it!) then they're not really worth getting, except for the completist.

I've done a few completist things in my time, but can't remember any of them offhand. Gimme time, I'll think of some, and you'll roll your eyes in bewilderment!

I own the original first 3 Iced Earth cds, the Dark Genesis ones, and then im going to buy the new individual repackaged Dark Genesis ones too......

Originally posted by spawn
I own the original first 3 Iced Earth cds, the Dark Genesis ones, and then im going to buy the new individual repackaged Dark Genesis ones too......
Ahh, but do you own the versions with the original covers, and all the different versions of NOTS?? ;)

The Bruce Best Of is really worth getting for the second disc, and if not just for 'Broken' and 'Silver Wings', awesome songs! :headbang:

Thats a cool setlist, apart from not having anything off of TCW, which is a shame. Cool to see him playing some Skunkworks shit again, and with Skunkworks band members. 'Back From The Edge' is cool, as is the whole album.

I would have liked to see more variety on SFMB as well.

I will be happier when he and Roy are recording though...