New bumper sticker

freewill

Apr 7, 2010
I'm pretty excited. I am getting a new tattoo on weds. its my second one. not sure if any of you are into tattoos. but I am. Me and my girl are going to get one for our anniversary. She is getting a lyric from a song from her favorite band, Modest Mouse. and I am getting a picture that I've wanted to get for along time, i just cant draw so its up to the artist to do so. Its somewhat inspired by a lyric in Create the Infinite, but its more influenced by other things. I will post pics after the deal is done.

Any of you have awesome tattoos?

at the end of the Unearth DVD, this guy got a really good tattoo of Ken Susi on his ass...Ken Susi tat signed it...really cool, and stupid. Thought I'd share that valuable important info.

148477_1706194261628_1441175599_31851125_1290912_n.jpg

yea I am really happy with it. When he drew up the stencil i started having second thoughts but the coloring and shading really add alot. This makes two album covers on me, the other being KIMB from megadeth. I was also thinking about the dead heart tree going down the back of my forearm but figured this would be less expensive.