I put an Opeth bumper sticker on my car!

Originally posted by Satori
This is something I have debated doing for a while.

There are places that make car decals and you can provide them with an image and they can make a decal of that image. It's not even that expensive, like 60 bucks american or something.

I was thinking about getting one made of the opeth O and putting it (on the inside) of the back window of my red honda crx (it has a large slanted rear window, kinda like a big hatch-back). The windows are tinted so I was thinking of getting the decal in a bright colour like yellow or white or something so that it will show through thick dark window tint only slightly from beneath the tint. Sure it would like bright from inside the car, but I'm only concerned with what it looks like from the outside. I want it to be subtle and through the tint it would be. Then I want to paint the car dark purple and put a little spoiler on there. It would be the Opethmobile.

I think I should do it. I plan to keep the car for at least a few more years anyway, and what the hell, you only live once.

Satori

Hahaha, you should do it. I had a yellow Daihatsu back in the day, and I painted a large happy face on the hood. It was awesome.

According to the rear window of my car I am a member of the Paralyzed Veterans of America.

I've got a Darwin fish (found one on eBay, Oyo), but I haven't put it on yet. And I've got 2 Opeth stickers (also from eBay) -- one as a back-up. :D

I would put one on if I could get one.... actually what I want more is one of those stickers that says "This vehicle does not make right turns at red lights." And I would actually stop making right turns at red lights. You know, just to piss people off.

You can find an advertisment for a web page that sells Darwin Fish and related paraphenalia in the back of Discover magazines. Wish I had one on hand, and I could just post the link...