Opeth Merchandise (stickers and posters)

BlackParagon

in Miserable Bliss
Feb 8, 2003
Fullerton CA, USA
Visit site
When Opeth was in Los Angeles they didn't sell anything but shirts, which I bought, but I want a sticker. Why is it so hard to find an Opeth sticker for my car rear window? I've searched far and wide and I've come up with a bunch of b.s. that makes it clear that I missed my opportunity like two years ago when Blackwater Park came out. Does anybody know where stickers can be found, oh yeah and posters too? I want a poster for every album. It's aggravating. I can find stickers for some of the most obscure bands but when I try to find an Opeth sticker (which isn't a very obscure band these days) I come up empty handed.

The posters aren't as hard as finding the stickers. I've tried and tried and tried again, man. Let me tell you, if you're looking for a bumper sticker, GOOD FKN LUCK! I got lucky when a fellow Opethian here sent me one of their last two Blackwater Park stickers and...it died.

I tried to have them made at several places in town. I keep getting, "It's too detailed" and "You'll have to make a lot of them to make it worth it." (for themselves) I ended up with 2 vinyl stickers at $5.00 a piece. Very nice. Used one and the other one is in safekeeping for all eternity...or I switch cars and need it. ;)

I looked around a bit for posters and ended up on Google. The page might lead you to something. Check out the photo with the blue skies. :) Google's Latest

I bought a sticker on eBay once, and they seem to appear there regularly. I don't know what to do with it though, because I don't want it to wear out! :p

As for posters, I don't think they have any besides BWP, do they Opet? :confused:

I have an Opeth sticker - actually, I had two. The first one went on the bumber of my car, but alas, it has worn off. I will be much more careful with the second one.

I actually want a sticker for my car, but I guess if it's nearly impossible to find, when I do find one it probably won't go on my car. I need a few of them. or better yet, a clear one that I can apply on the inside of the window. I'm sure nothing like that exists though. Damn. BTW Aecliptica, I'm jealous.

Oh, ya know what I almost forgot and it's a hellova lot better than a poster IMO, are the Opeth flags with the gold writing. You can get it at HeadbangersDelight.com and it's mighty sweet. Other than that, I wouldn't know. I don't collect posters.

Originally posted by Opet
Oh, ya know what I almost forgot and it's a hellova lot better than a poster IMO, are the Opeth flags with the gold writing. You can get it at HeadbangersDelight.com and it's mighty sweet. Other than that, I wouldn't know. I don't collect posters.

Yeah, I saw that flag last weekend on that site, but it's in "back order" status and to me that's just a hopeful way of saying "out of stock". Thanks for the tip though. I do think those flags are sweet. My posters always get f'd up. Especially when I move.

Btw everyone, I appreciate the help. I'm glad I finally clicked on the "Launch UM Forum" link on the Opeth website. I tried to avoid it for a while. Most of the other boards I have read and/or posted on were pretty lame and full of uninspired arguments. But the acceptance factor on this message board is refreshing.

posters are easy to find, here is one of BP, but i dont know if they sell outside Belgium and Holland..., site is in dutch as well......

http://www.large.nl

862379.jpg

Well, I now have a BWP poster on it's way thanks to Ghost Tears, possibly a sticker on it's way thanks to a member who will remain anonymous, and a stinging feeling of rejection setting in thanks to Iron-Flames:cry:. Thanks again for your help fellow Opethians. If you have any more tips that would rule. I need a deliverance poster. I did manage to grab the tour poster from the Troubadour, but unfortunately it managed to get creased during the show.