IF Tattoos

Spod2508

Jun 13, 2002
Limerick, Ireland
Visit site
Anyone out there got any IF tattoos? I'm considering getting the Jesterhead done but was hoping to get a look at some other folks IF tattoos.

And please don't reply with "Band tattoos suck and you're dumb for getting one". It's my decision, my body and I'll do with it as I please

Band tattoos can be a mistake, though. Look at all the people that got Metallica tattoos 15 years ago. They've all probably had to get laser removal by now. I know someone who got a Social Distortion tattoo a long time ago, and she got mighty pissed off when they went south.

If you do get one anyway, stick to something a litte more ambiguous. For example, the previously mentioned jester.

I think the Jesterhead from inside the R2R book would be cool. Or the Tokyo Showdown Jesterhead.

But band tats are bad. Just look at Jimmy from Iced Earth. Got a big IE tat on his back and he isnt in the band anymore.

I got the jesterhead from tokyo showdown album..basically a exact copy but no black outline on the flames. its about 6-8 inches long cost me around 240$ and about 4 hours to complete. no picture of it yet though

I hate the Jester Head from Tokyo Showdown. In my opinion, the teeth make it look ridiculus...+ it reminds me of how crap that album is. :(

Yeah.. The jester head from R2R its a good choice...

maybe the cover from Colony in full color would be nice... but expensive.

By the way, Bjorn's tatoos are fucking cool!! the tiger stripes... i want some tiger stripes on the tip of pennis.

I don't have any tattoos, but I have to agree, the jesterhead would be my choice.

Bjorn's and Jesper's tattoos rule.

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
By the way, Bjorn's tatoos are fucking cool!! the tiger stripes...QUOTE]

you are damn right, I am planning to get a jesterhead on one arm and tiger stripes on the other one... but you know its not like that the tatoos make him cool, Björn would be cool without them, too :loco:

i have the crown's symbol on my right forearm and an at the gates inspired tattoo on my shoulder, im not sure if i would get a tattoo to honor in flames.. but i would get an iron maiden one !

Yeah, I just noticed Daniel's tattoo in that new IF picture. Their patterned tattoos are pretty unique and I'd rather get something like that than an actual picture.

i really want to get a good shot of what bjorn has on his left forearm, i know its a jesterhead but i want to see it better, anyone have any good pics of it? thanks

The Old IF logo is cool (LS-TJR). I'm considering doing mural painting in my bedroom and the would be on my door below the Lunr Strin cover... one wall would be Whoracle withtout the logo and flourescent paint so parts of it glow under a blacklight :)

Steve