Post your tattoos

mawdyson

Aug 12, 2005
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
I'm sure there are plenty of people on here with tattoos. Lets have a look at them. :)

Post pics and tell us about them. :)

Here's one of mine:
DSCF2943.jpg

It basically represents my love of music. I also have little sisters initials on my other arm.

Get Crash riding a lawnmower over a bunch of cocaine covered turtles.

That would be awesome.

Also:
wkuk-tattoo.jpg

n694806921_1055336_330.jpg

My most recent one: this was taken only days after I got it done (approx 2 years ago). Wiccan Water (that's the triangle) and Wiccan Hathor. I have two other tattoos also.

^Nice bro. Skull tats are awesome when done well.

I haven't gotten a tattoo since I joined the Marine Corps about seven years ago. I've had a shit ton of ideas for new ones but couldn't justify spending the cash. I'll probably get one soon though just because.

I'll look into uploading some pics of my tats.

Here's a few ideas I have, input is welcome.

1. I'm thinking of custom designing a family crest so that my brother and I (and possibly my dad) can get it together.

2. I came up with a concept involving the nautical stars. I'd get two of them on my chest just below my shoulders like where they're supposed to be positioned, and then have the Hawaiian Islands positioned below and centered but evenly spaced between both stars so that all three tattoos for a triangle which would symbolize the place I'm heading to/belong. Which, if you are familiar with the actual concept of the nautical star, you'd understand that makes sense. They aren't supposed to be something "cool" for hipsters and morons to get because they stand for something interesting or deep.

3. I've considered getting a tattoo of my astrological sign Aries aka the Ram. I don't really give a shit about astrology, although I do appreciate what the Ram stands for (not that I had any choice in the matter either being born in April or what my sign stands for) and the only reason I'd get this is if it looked cool enough.

4. (CLICHE ALERT) I want a Koi fish somewhere. I considered getting two of them to form a yin-yang. I may hold off on this to see if Ashley and I get back together.

5. I've planned to get a badass Phoenix tattoo for when something occurs in my life that is life changing, but not sure what the event would be.

6. I've been tossing around the idea for a massive wave covering my entire torso area.

I think I'm forgetting some...

edit: Or instead of the family crest, I was thinking of getting my last name (Browning) tattooed on my fingers in Olde English font. All in caps of course.

im close to having a friend draw a Mjollnir for me
Im not exactly sure where I want it at though
Im probably gonna have knotwork and whatnot all around it
I kinda want it done on my quad

I've been playing with the idea of getting some tattoo involving Norse Mythology too, but you gotta be careful not to come off as too neo-nazi

I've been playing with the idea of getting some tattoo involving Norse Mythology too, but you gotta be careful not to come off as too neo-nazi

I hate that u can't wear symbols from your own heritage because assholes refere to them as nazi symbols.... i wear a "Hammer of thor" around my neck every day and have been since i was about 17, i'm now in my 20s, i'm proud of being a scandinavian and proud of our history, so that does not make me a racist!! been playing with the idea myself of tattooing a hammer of thor or a rune stone on my arm :)

I've got a dude drawing a Mjollnir for me right now.
I think my brother is going to get the same one. should be neat.
also going to get my lastname in runes in "helrunar" style

I'm a huge fan of the traditional Japanese style,so many trends have come and gone throughout the history of tattooing but to my eyes,none hold up aswell or are as appealing as the trad-Japanese style.
edit:In saying that my favourite artist is definately Paul Booth,his black & white skulls are amazing.