Tattoos!

Am I the ONLY person who thinks those tattos girls get on there lower backs really suck? esp like a tribal design . like whats the point getting a tattoo which is rarely on show , if you dont want people to see it dont get one!

I thought about getting a dash line on the inner side of my wrist and a text "Rip here".

Recently I've considered about tattooing my military divisions symbol on my left shoulder. And my training unit's numbers on it. The symbol looks something like this:

havu-210-mag.jpg

I have a litle black-red heart in my right arm, and blue butterfly in my left shoulder. The heart thing i took when I was 16, but the butterfly is only about 6 months old. Sorry that I don´t have a pic.. Third one is too much for me, two is enough :)

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
Am I the ONLY person who thinks those tattos girls get on there lower backs really suck? esp like a tribal design . like whats the point getting a tattoo which is rarely on show , if you dont want people to see it dont get one!
uhhmmm... yes :p

@extendar: that's cool man, the problem is that some people will think it's a weed :p

with the pants and shirts girls wear today Im pretty sure the problem of it "not showing" is pretty... gone...
or I dont know

or actually i do

but whatever

@ Tut:

Well, that's possible, but since the real symbol of the division is black/grey, and I would get it as black, it wouldn't remind weed so much. And, it's a bit different to that pic (not much, anyways), but I couldn't find a better one online. I'll try to find a more accurate pic, but we'll see.

I'm not to fond of them either, but that's just because it's so fucking unoriginal. Sure, they look cool and all, but I'm just tired of the whole concept.

@Kitty: I'm only badger at nights with a quarter full moon, you know.

Extendar said:
@ Tut:

Well, that's possible, but since the real symbol of the division is black/grey, and I would get it as black, it wouldn't remind weed so much. And, it's a bit different to that pic (not much, anyways), but I couldn't find a better one online. I'll try to find a more accurate pic, but we'll see.
eauheauh i was j/k man ;)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
these "pothead army" members... tsc tsc :rolleyes:

:D
[offtopic] In fact, before I went to the army, I had quit smoking (only regular cigarettes) like over a year before. But then, in the army I started again (only regular cigarettes).... No on can face those goddamn badass motherfuckers without inhaling some non-toxic gases :lol: every once in a while.

Like Conan O'Brien once said: "What? There's no cancer in these things!" [/offtopic]

I'm not very much into tattoos and don't have one, but once I had some kind of vision of a rainbow line on my right forearm... I don't even know if tattoos can be made in bright rainbow colours. Anyway, now I've started to keep all those festival ribbons on my right wrist so it wouldn't look good now. I also like that crown of thorns thingy Alexi has, but it would be dumb to copy it.

the thought of writing on myself permanently scares me a bit, but id get a pentagram, only with seven points, i dont know how to describe it or what it's called, with some swords sticking into it. like the cover of the celtic frost album morbid tales, but without the skull. on my shoulder probably.