Hey do you have any tattoos guys?

hey there all, yes i think me and gav are the only ones so far to have tattoos, i was 15 when i got my first one,now im coverd and plan on gettin more coverd! its like an addiction once you start its hard to stop. i guess some people like them some people dont, iv noticed in the last 5 years everybody seems to be jumping on the wagon and getting them. i am going on thursday for more. may be have the new album cover on my back this year. that will be a big job, its always good to have friends that tattoo iv given up my skin to 2 of my friends to practice on and both of them have landed jobs within the industry since! as far as the religon side of it goes i think its pretty bad that any religion should say its a bad thing to get tattooed. we are our own person,its up to the individual not a book that is hundreds of years old. my first tattoo was roger rabbit i will have to put some pics up on here lol. i am goin to try and get the power quest logo done on thursday. i think all of us should have it done. then we will be blood brothers :) andy,steve,chity and paul come on guys lets get tattooed!!

i think its pretty bad that any religion should say its a bad thing to get tattooed. we are our own person,its up to the individual not a book that is hundreds of years old.
For that awesome sentence,

I love you man. I agree with every word.

Even on my more religious days, I don't really give a damn about passing Biblical codes that were probably thrown in the text by whichever random author was writing that day.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my back shoulder of my two favorite animals--fox and jaguar, respectively representing cleverness and strength.

Unfortunately, that's about the only place where I still break out occasionally, so I may have some cosmetic derm work done before I do that! :Spin:

Haha, I had a feeling there'd be a mention of a jaguar by you!

Maybe I'll get myself some small tattoo of a logo or something but not any of those tattoos that cover a big part of the body, like Rich has.

yeah go get inked :) be warned though once you start its really hard to stop. im 32 now and i just want more more more :)

Well I don't absolutely want them now I just said that I MIGHT get one or two small ones on the arms or back. No drastic change of heart actually.

Thats wicked Rich, i like that idea :D i was actually thinking of getting a new tattoo this week, being new year. New year, new tattoo :D

Go Rich! He should definitely post a picture when he's done, that is awesome :D