Hey do you play video games guys?

Sometimes people find really odd things in games that interest them....

As for the older games like those you guys mentioned, I like them too but playing them these days is a little difficult and their oldness somewhat makes me sick lol

Wow what a question. I work at Nintendo, have a big collection of consoles and I don't think a day has gone by since 1996 where I haven't played a video game :D They are a big part of my life.

Wait, you really work at Nintendo? Ahh, the child in me is so jealous right now! Curse you, Dom. :lol:

Dom I am going to.........respect you. Badass job dude! I wish video games were the way they used to be. I used to love my 3DO (anyone ever have that $600 behemoth? whole years allowance right there!) but times have changed and games have become less enjoyable, they are all based on pre-orders as 1928 pointed out, online play (enjoyable if you are playing with mature people, even adults I play are immature!), and "graphics". Honestly I couldn't care less what a game looked like, or if it had online play or if it had some special item to unlock with a pre-order, just as long as the game is enjoyable and well thought out.

Honestly guys it has it's ups and downs. Every job does I guess. I'm involved in localisation and testing. Yeah you get to play the latest stuff but it's often quite broken for a while and even an awesome game will start to drive you mad if you play it several times a day for 3 months (often with brutal overtime and working Saturdays)! But yeah I appreciate I'm pretty lucky - though anyone who has employment at all is lucky these days, right?

Honestly guys it has it's ups and downs. Every job does I guess. I'm involved in localisation and testing. Yeah you get to play the latest stuff but it's often quite broken for a while and even an awesome game will start to drive you mad if you play it several times a day for 3 months (often with brutal overtime and working Saturdays)! But yeah I appreciate I'm pretty lucky - though anyone who has employment at all is lucky these days, right?

Couldn't agree more with the last statement! My friend made a game once and me and 3 other friends were his beta testers, that game was fun but I hate it to this day because of the testing...

Couldn't agree more with the last statement! My friend made a game once and me and 3 other friends were his beta testers, that game was fun but I hate it to this day because of the testing...

beta testing is really wicked hard.

Not only you have to find bugs, but you're constantly searching for something new to come up.

I used to be a Game Master for Online MMORPG game called Ragnarok and man, testing it gave me such headaches. You fix 1 problems, 3 new problem arises.