• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters

Yain

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel.
Hi~

Do you guys play vide ogames? If yes tell me please. Maybe Ive played it before.

Anyway, these are the games I play now. They're all on the PC.

Counter Strike
Maple Story
Age Of empires II
Yuri's Revenge
8 ball
Poker

What about you?

I also play Age of Empires II with friends.

And Tetris, mostly in the form of Cultris II, occasional Nullpomino or even Tetrisfriends. The only game I play daily.

Others I've played lately, and actually like:
Soul Calibur V
Faster Than Light
The Walking Dead
Killing Floor
Papers, Please

I occasionally play Civilization V or some old RPG like Baldur's Gate.
The one game I regularly play is Dota 2.

I'm looking forward to playing GTA V when it comes to PC.

Used to play a lot more than I do now. Counter-Strike was my favorite, as was Soldier of Fortune II. I'm a fan of online multiplayer, but haven't really been in the gaming world for 4-5 years now.

I do still play Max Payne every Christmas, though!

i was playing league of legends for a bit, also was into left for dead and counter strike. also played a lot of street fighter 3: third strike. don't really play nowadays but im thinking of getting a nintendo 3ds for christmas, wanna play some smash bros. when it comes out.

For some reason I almost exclusively play Western RPGs, whether they're good or shitty. Historically the games I've played most are Baldur's Gate II and the first Neverwinter Nights. Recently I've been playing the two most recent Elder Scrolls games (Oblivion + Skyrim), Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and Dark Souls (not really an RPG, okay).

I used to be really into Nintendo's platformers, but they seem like they're stale now, though I still enjoy the classics, like Wario Land 3, Super Mario Land 2, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Super Mario Bros 1 & 3, etc.

I used to play a lot, but these past few years, hardly at all. I play a game of Civ V every now and then with a friend. Or if a sequel to some old school series comes out I might play through it, if it's single player and fairly short.

You should try Exile 3: Ruined World, IF you can get it working with your Computer. I had some problems getting it to work with Win7...

One of my favourite games to play when listening great music :D

Going to be a solid 1st quarter for video games I think. Even though part of me wishes that developers could still put out a decent JRPG I can always go back and play all the oldies and goodies.

Next month or sees the release of Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, Dark Souls 2, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remake, and Tales of Symphonia HD, Titanfall, and Diablo 3.

and you and I normally disagree.

I don't have a PS3, but I may have to get a beat up used one for X/X-2 HD. Those two are my fav FF games when considered together.

Also, Dark Souls. Holy damn the first one I'm still working on. Probably about 80% through it. So hard, and so good.

a decent JRPG

You aware of Ni No Kuni? The missus is playing it as I write and it seems really good. Cutscenes by Studio Ghibli and all.

As for upcoming games, I mainly just hope The Last Guardian actually gets released at some point. And there's always Half-Life 3 to look forward to. I just wish the word "always" wasn't so fitting in that sentence.

Yeah I am aware of Ni no Kuni and Xenoblade Chronicles that are more recently highly praised JRPGs. Haven't played either yet unfortunately but they are on the list.

Agree 100% Kenneth, Dark Souls is some badassery and took a good amount of time to beat. Won't spoil anything of course but the last boss is hard as hell and if you die you have to do the entire run up to him again with all enemies. Crazy!

Definitely a Diablo fan here Kerlif. Played through all three multiple times. Even through D3 stalled out a bit for me with that auction house and the horrible drop rates for anything when you got to inferno. Hoping the upcoming expansion will improve things like the expansion did for D2

Then you're the right person to tell me what's so good about it. Isn't that all about smashing the mouse buttons nonstop? Jeez.. Please enlighten me, I need to understand what's so damn good about Diablo.

You aware of Ni No Kuni? The missus is playing it as I write and it seems really good. Cutscenes by Studio Ghibli and all.

As for upcoming games, I mainly just hope The Last Guardian actually gets released at some point. And there's always Half-Life 3 to look forward to. I just wish the word "always" wasn't so fitting in that sentence.

I'm playing Ni No Kuni now, it's alright but a very, very flawed game, as most (all?) JRPGs are. Also, the story does a total 180 near the end that seems off-putting and unnecessary to me, especially since the story the game was already going for wasn't fleshed out enough to begin with.

Also, your allies' AI blows.

I played Ni No Kuni for a bit, but I put it down and never picked it back up. Xenoblade was a pretty fun game, but I never beat that one either, although, I'm very close. I'm also excited for the remake of FF X/X2.

Has anyone played Super Hexagon? Fuck that shit lol

I played Ni No Kuni for a bit, but I put it down and never picked it back up. Xenoblade was a pretty fun game, but I never beat that one either, although, I'm very close. I'm also excited for the remake of FF X/X2.

Has anyone played Super Hexagon? Fuck that shit lol

I've only played FF I, VII, and XIII. All three made me want to blow my brains out, shit fucking games.