Your favorite video games

I'll promise to try, my friend told me that, so I'll have to ask him for a link.

I also hope we'll see Shephard one day. Opposing Force's ending really hinted to that direction, and I've heard some more rumors on the subject I can't back up. :lol: Though in what form he'll return, I have no idea. I suppose he won't be a Combine soldier, and if he isn't, then the game can't be titled Opposing Force 2 can it... :lol:

Now that Shephard was brought up, I fucking love Opposing Force. It's just too short, but it's a very good game none the less. Blue Shit was crap though.

I also think there are some great pieces of music written for NES games. It seems when you only have a couple of different waveforms to work with, you really get your inspiration flowing...

Ah forgot about those. Of course the Zelda, Mario, Tetris etc. music still rules supreme.

Deus Ex's music is so fucking awesome :headbang:

And in the classic tradition of international settings in video games having super culturally stereotyped music, the ultimate "China level" soundtrack :lol::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deus Ex's music is so fucking awesome :headbang:

You're right my mang! My god, you make me want to play it again, even tho I don't have a PC to make it work on! Damn you.

The music sounds kind of technically crude at points, just like the graphics of the game, but they are well composed and absolutely memorable. Great stuff. The music definitely gives a lot of feeling to the events in the game.

Actually Gareth, my friend never did say Gordon wouldn't be in the coming Half-Life games, just that Valve has officially announced that the story as it is in present Half-Life games will come to an end. Which probably didn't come off as a surprise anyhow. Sorry to attempt to spread wrong rumors :D

pokemon red
Duuuuude +1!
My mom just sent my old gameboy and pokemon red, can't wait to play it again!
The games I have played the most:
Golden eye (James Bond, N64)
Mario Party (N64)
Mario Kart (N64)
Captain Claw
Need For Speed (Hot Pursuit and Underground)
Jazz Jackrabbit
Age of Empires
Heroes 2 and 3
FIFA
GTA 2
Unreal Tournament (Original and 2003)
Counter-Strike
Battlefield (1942 and 2)
Warcraft III (TFT)
Knight Online
World of Warcraft (Korean, US, EU beta, Retail > 2006)
Warhammer Online

TF2 (Still play!)

Actually Gareth, my friend never did say Gordon wouldn't be in the coming Half-Life games, just that Valve has officially announced that the story as it is in present Half-Life games will come to an end. Which probably didn't come off as a surprise anyhow. Sorry to attempt to spread wrong rumors :D

yep, pretty much.