Good Xbox games that aren't 1st person Shooters

Uladyne

Greg
Oct 20, 2006
Oregon Coast
It seems like all the "good" xbox games are 1st person shooters, and it seems like 90% of my game collection is comprised of 1st person games. I'm getting kind of tired of the genre.

I'm really digging the demo for just Cause 2. Anything else worth checking out?

I already have both Gears of War games, they were aight.

It seems like all the "good" xbox games are 1st person shooters, and it seems like 90% of my game collection is comprised of 1st person games. I'm getting kind of tired of the genre.

I'm really digging the demo for just Cause 2. Anything else worth checking out?

I already have both Gears of War games, they were aight.

The obvious ones would be the two GTA 4 releases on 360, and Assassins Creed 1&2 are pretty cool, Dead Space is amusing, I love stamping on shit in it :heh:

GTA4 isn't first person and Dead Space isn't :D They are both awesome games, I used to play dead Space really late at night and it fucking freaked me out when i played it until like 5am, the game is pure coolness, you NEED it dude!

EDIT

Fallout 3 as well, It was one of the first games i played on the 360 and i was just like :| like a fucking idiot for weeks, just glued to the screen playing and roaming the land, its amazing that gane

GTA 4
Red Dead Redemption
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mirrors Edge
Beautiful Katamari
Burnout Revenge (better than Paradise IMO)
Ninja Gaiden II
Rock Band
Saint´s Row 2
Eternal Sonata
Bully
Prototype
Fifa
NHL

Lot's of games here I need to check out! i should have mentioned that I have the Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect games and loved them. I'm going to have to check out Red Dead Redemption for sure.

Castle Crashers is a really fun xbox live arcade game. But I agree with everyone else and will conquer by saying Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dragon Age, Fable 2 and 3, Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1 and 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Infinite Undiscovery (this game is SERIOUSLY underrated imo. It's absolutely fantastic if you like RPGs like FF. It's made by Square Enix afterall. LOL)

If any of you like old school platformer games like mario/sonic/etc., you should check out Super Meat Boy. It's an xbox live arcade game now... and I think coming to Wii and PC soon. It gets intensely hard and it WILL piss you off, but it's pretty damn fun for a simple platformer. hah