Tattoos!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
fernanda_tattoo.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting my tattoo, Yanko.

I was sure people would think it was yours aheuaheuheuhaueh

It`s poor, but I like it :p

I have a rune(Ansuz) on my left forearm; and the wolf/pentagram logo of Marduk on my upper right chest; the rune was my first and the Marduk tat is basiclaly cause A. I like the band a lot and B. when I was overseas they took such good care of me I basically am proud to know them. :D They really went out of their way to take me along on the tour bus to the second show let me hang backstage, onstage, in the dressing room and gave me an access all areas pass. And all I did was show up to the concert with a bottle of Jagermeister. :D

i´ve got a black sun with an celtic motive in the middle of it on my left arm :) i wanna have another one one day, but i still haven´t found the right motive...

I got a black heart tattoo on my left arm when I was 15, and now I have spent close to 1000 dollars getting it lasered off. I fucking regret ever getting that tatt! I have 2 on my lower back that I love, they are tribals that were designed by my tattoo artist...pretty sweet...

right now all i have is a heart w/ bat wings on my inner left wrist. soon as i have the cash im getting my back done. its a reaper across the shoulders w/ the cloak coming down in shards turning into a tree. its alot more detailed then that, but i think you gewt the idea. if i can get my pic online, ill post my current ink up here.