Tattoos!

Go get one! I'm in love with mine. Also, it barely hurts. The worst parts were around a 3/10 on my pain-o-meter.

Tattoo of my nazar boncuğu.

n273300045_56613_896.jpg

If I shaved my hair again, I'd get a brain tattoo around my head, but I only wanted one of them when I was younger :D

I'd like some kind of sleeve though, not small pieces :D

I'm not really a fan of sleeves, or colourful pieces. I think mines will eventually join up, but with space around them.

And Parka, I just googled what they are, and that's pretty awesome, nice tattoos!

I'm not a big tattoo fan, myself. I feel like every day, tattoo's grow increasingly popular.

They do, I suppose, but I've wanted tattoos for years. I honestly couldn't give a fuck what is popular and what's not, haha.

I've changed my mind guys, tattoos are now popular and therefore I must be hopping on a bandwagon. To laser removal!

... or is that the in thing now?

Im actually the opposite...Im not a fan of color tattoos.

I have 6 total but heres 2 of the better ones imo

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Probably once fall comes around im gonna start getting my 3/4 sleeve started....cant wait for that one

my first was designed for me by Vince Locke, its on my back:
tats002.jpg

and this one is on my hip. i plan on getting it mirrored on my other hip soon:
tats004.jpg

i dont think im going to get anymore after the second hip tattoo, at least thats what i keep telling myself. lol

btw, cool tattoos guys!

Badass man, though I really can't figure out what's at the base of the tree in your rib tat (looks like a dude with his back leaning against it with a headless cherub climbing on him? :lol: )

Lol its supposed to just be an olive tree with some celtic patterins in it and then the cherub....shitty iphone camera is shitty