Tattoos!

DSC00090.jpg

I prolly won't ever get one cause I can't decide on anything worthy just yet.

I don't think tattoo's make sense, because no one actually feels the same way about something from year 18 or whatever till age 80. We can be unrealistic and say it's possible, but come on now. I know a girl who got a tattoo with her friend that says "We Do What We Want" across their hips. How many years till you think they regret it? I also know a girl who has a tiny 7 Seconds tattoo on her ankle. MUCH less extreme, but still, I doubt she's going to listen to them until her skin rots. I'm not trying to talk anyone out of a tattoo, but I do think if someone gets one, it should be a WELL thought out, almost universal tattoo that could apply/be interpreted in many ways.

I don't think tattoo's make sense, because no one actually feels the same way about something from year 18 or whatever till age 80. We can be unrealistic and say it's possible, but come on now. I know a girl who got a tattoo with her friend that says "We Do What We Want" across their hips. How many years till you think they regret it? I also know a girl who has a tiny 7 Seconds tattoo on her ankle. MUCH less extreme, but still, I doubt she's going to listen to them until her skin rots. I'm not trying to talk anyone out of a tattoo, but I do think if someone gets one, it should be a WELL thought out, almost universal tattoo that could apply/be interpreted in many ways.

I've always loved and revered canines, and always will ;) And Okami was a fucking incredible, beautiful masterpiece of a game

I don't care what other people tattoo on them. If it means enough at one point in their life to tattoo it on, then awesome. Just having fun.

Shitty camera phone pics FTW! hahaha

Anyways,

Bullshead I got in Florida while on tour. Its also gonna be part of a full sleeve.

Bullshead.jpg

"WMD" bc I think its hilarious and stupid.

WMD.jpg

Cancer ribbon for my mother who died when I was 15, my dog that died of cancer, and my foster mother who is a cancer survivor. Its on my wrist so I always look at it while on stage performing to let me know why I do what I do.

CancerRibbon.jpg

Next up is getting the word "DIESEL" on my stomach like the oldschool "Thug Life" tattoo, bc it will be stupid and I dig dumbass tattoos.

Got none yet.. but I have a appointment next week to get this one done on my arm/wrist :saint:

16bd8vp.jpg

Bonus points to the one that can guess where its from/inspired ;)