New Cannibal Corpse album

According to their myspace page, the album is due out Feb 3rd. Aside from that, I haven't heard of anything being released/leaked.

Cannibal Corpse is the AC/DC of death metal... they are predictable and make the same CD over and over again... yet they are are quite entertaining. I imagine the new one will be good as well, I've only disliked 2 of their albums.

Cannibal Corpse is the AC/DC of death metal... they are predictable and make the same CD over and over again... yet they are are quite entertaining. I imagine the new one will be good as well, I've only disliked 2 of their albums.

Sometimes it's night unless it's day.

I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I find their first four albums enjoyable and a few scattered albums with Corpsegrinder. I can't say I'm looking forward to another Cannibal Corpse album, though.

Sometimes it's night unless it's day.

I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I find their first four albums enjoyable and a few scattered albums with Corpsegrinder. I can't say I'm looking forward to another Cannibal Corpse album, though.

i don't like the first album or gore obsessed otherwise i dig em especially Tomb and the Bleeding which are classics. i'm looking forward to the new album which means a new tour and they kickass live. excellent show.

Eaten Back to Life is one of the best things the band has done (if not the best, but Butchered At Birth definitely rivals it).

Disagree on all accounts. Great riffs, probably the most old school feel out of all their albums, and Chris Barnes' vocals sound as natural as ever.

^ It probably wont be worth spending money on....

just pick up Decrepit Birth's new album and dont waste time with new CC

Well if you're going to suggest spending money on Decrepit Birth then, by all means, waste money on Cannibal Corpse instead.

i don't like the first album or gore obsessed otherwise i dig em especially Tomb and the Bleeding which are classics. i'm looking forward to the new album which means a new tour and they kickass live. excellent show.
Gore Obsessed is probably my favorite album, lol