Interviewing Cannibal Corpse, need questions

optionthree

Better than the first two
Dec 23, 2008
Calgary, AB
So I'm interviewing Cannibal Corpse on Monday, but seeing as though I've never been more than a casual listener of their stuff, I'm somewhat at a loss for decent questions. If anyone has anything they want to know, post it here and I'll fit it in.

:lol: that was hilarious.
Ask about...
Really, there's not much to ask.

I guess you could ask about how they feel the new stuff compares to the old stuff, if they've ever considered experimenting with more intelligent lyrics, where they see themselves in 10 years, etc.

Yeah, that's more or less the kind of questions I think I'm going to end up asking, just the standard stuff, but I figured I'd post this just in case there was anything interesting or controversial or whatever regarding the band lately. If all else fails, I can kill ten minutes with Corpsegrinder's reaction to an offhand comment about Night Elves being my favorite.:lol:

Tell Corpsegrinder that a user by the name of The Butt, is a gnome in WOW and is going to kick his fucking ass.

I'm coming for you George.

Interviewing CC? You lucky bastard. Ask the golden question:
Have you ever thought a lyric or cover art you've produced is a bit too gruesome?

That one's been asked before, several times. And I think the answer was a gleeful 'yes'.

Don't ask them about WoW. You'll bore 80% of the band to tears.

Personally I'd ask for their opinions on the extreme metal community, and how they are planning on trying to keep up with some of the newer bands. Because as much as I love Cannibal Corpse, they are starting to sound very tame compared to the BDM and Slam bands that are around these days...

Wouldn't word it quite like that, though.

So I'm interviewing Cannibal Corpse on Monday, but seeing as though I've never been more than a casual listener of their stuff, I'm somewhat at a loss for decent questions. If anyone has anything they want to know, post it here and I'll fit it in.

ask them to making a fucking TAB BOOK!