New Cannibal Corpse album

The new album "Evisceration Plaque" the name alone is already brutal as fuck is ment to be their most technical album they have done, therefore raping the wretched spawn in the technicality department \m/

Frantic Disembowelment must be their most tech song?

yeh i agree with you on that, wretched spawn is their best album imo, i know alot of people would disagree but oh well thats my opinion i like corpsegrinder better because you can actually understand him, chris barnes smokes too much weed it fucks of his vocals. lol: Smokin:

^The Bleeding is my favorite CC album I have, Barnes had one of te best death metal growls ever if not the best death metal growl ever. Nowadays, Barnes is good, but people like Glen Benton and others pwn him.

Sometimes it's night unless it's day.

I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I find their first four albums enjoyable and a few scattered albums with Corpsegrinder. I can't say I'm looking forward to another Cannibal Corpse album, though.
Yeah, the first four were sonic brutality when they were released and they all sounded different. I don't understand how someone can say they only ever make the same album but then again, I've not kept up with the Corpsegrinder era.

^ Dead to me.

Seriously, though, they're not a great band in the slightest, but what I've heard from them (the first four) was actually really enjoyable.

The only albums I can stand listening to anymore is The Bleeding, Tomb Of The Mutilated, and Bloodthirst (in that order). The rest of them are hit or miss, but they do have a lot of killer songs on the other albums.