New Cephalic Carnage track

Those little "double ride" hits with the limp wrist that kick in at 34 seconds confused the fuck out of me when I was editing these, I remember that part specifically - I thought I kept glitching the transient and was confused as hell until i listened to the original take more closely. :lol:

eh.. it's alright...

sounds nice and clean... almost too clean for me, personally...

i'm sure the album will slay...!

i think the production totally fits the music, cos the musics actually cleaner, this couldnt sound like exploiting dysfunction cos that was musically dirty as fuck too.

and id expect this is probably the final master cos the albums out at the end of the month

Those little "double ride" hits with the limp wrist that kick in at 34 seconds confused the fuck out of me when I was editing these, I remember that part specifically - I thought I kept glitching the transient and was confused as hell until i listened to the original take more closely. :lol:

kinda OT but Jeff are you editing anything else for Dave atm?

Cant wait for the album release, love this band and Daves production, and Jeff i bet there were a few of Johns parts that would have been crazy to edit, good job.

I agree with you Gareth, about it being dull, but I really like Cephalic Carnage. I hope that John Merryman will be on the new Secret chiefs 3 (book of souls) doing some more Holy Vehm songs! They need to do a whole cd of the that stuff!!

Aparrently there's an entire CD of Holy Vehm stuff recorded and ready to go. But Spruance is being a weird motherfucker as always. It'll be out one way day when you least expect it. Haha

Seriously though, Holy Vehm rules. Was listening to Book Of Horizons the other day at my bud's house, what a beast. Need more than 2 tracks, it's such a tease

You guys heard Collapse? Zac Joe's new band. They just put two demo tracks up on their facebook page (sorry no link, I'm on my phone) which sound excellent!

I wanna know why you guys didn't just put Repangaea (Rep-An-Gae-Ah?) first, nobody would be thinking the albums gonna suck then haha.
Fuck, the sax rules. I'm glad they finally incorporated sax more thoroughly, it's been something I've wanted to do, but haven't had the line-up for, so it's nice that they've gone there.

Not digging the vocals though.

Edit: I dig the drone in the 12 minute track with all the strings stuff, but I'm hoping that piano line is a joke hahaha, it's cringeworthy cheese. Quite like it though.