New COB Merchandise!

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
Hi!

I found 2 new shirts of the coming COB mechandise which will be hopefully available soon at www.cobhc.com. The pics are small and shitty but you can see that the shirts look great.

thumb.php
thumb.php

I wonder if a shirt with the cover of HCD will come and if one of these shirts is the tourshirt for the coming European tour.

i dont reallly like those scythes.. the otherone whit COB written is really great.. still i cnanot have a COb shirt, i lose 30 buck bying one,. and my father take it :(
haha
i guess i will try for this one anyway, he look killer..

30$.. *sigh*

Lestat said:
white cob logo on a black tshirt would be more more cool :/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
i have one...
tho the text is silver... and kinda small... and it has a "Hate Crew" text on the back of it... i tried to find a pic.. but apparently those ppl who i bought it from dont sell it anymore...
they have a new cob t-shirt instead:
83392_iso.jpg

Damn, I wish to have some bouses or tshirts of cob, but theyre just to expensive, anyway the blouses should be with with a "fat" material and "fat" hood, not like those common metal-heads- blouses.

and a simple black tshirt with some white cob little logo would kick ass :)

Morbid In Rock said:
€ 15,50 /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif -> U$ 16,60 /forum/images/smilies/cool.gif -> R$ 56,60 !
shocked.gif

Too expansive for Brazillian CoB fans....!
bawl1.gif

I wanna CoB merchandise, I wanna Sinergy merchandise, I wanna all the merchadises! !
bawl1.gif

Join the club, sweetie... :cry:

And let's not gonna talk about shipping prices!!!

BTW, remember that FTR's flag?? *sigh*

Zarok666 said:
I wonder if a shirt with the cover of HCD will come and if one of these shirts is the tourshirt for the coming European tour.
Yeah, I bought a HCDR shirt at the gig I went to last Saturday. Just now I forgot what it looks like on the front. It's not either one of those you showed, tho'.
Tuska said:
they have a new cob t-shirt instead:
83392_iso.jpg

Nope, that's not really new. It's been for sale in different places for about 9months or so, at least.

Extendar said:
Yeah, I bought a HCDR shirt at the gig I went to last Saturday. Just now I forgot what it looks like on the front. It's not either one of those you showed, tho'.

Nope, that's not really new. It's been for sale in different places for about 9months or so, at least.
ok, didn't know that.. i just saw it so...