New COB official video of Was it worth it!

i have the video myself on computer, i downloaded before it blocked so :lol: for you too. i posted it on my facebook page. dont know how can i share it to you, i think this link work http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=600816875

Thanks for sharing that! I have been doing some digging trying to find it, cuz I did not want to download fucking Zune. Still don't know why the video was exclusive to Zune and not a normal video on their site, but whatever. I like the song, and a decent vid, too.

Seems like they are really pushing to prevent it from being leaked too early. What is this deal with Microsoft? Bodom and Microsoft? :lol:

They're probably making a bunch of dough out of this deal. That's how "Microsoft exclusive" deals usually work: MS puts out cash so that they can get sth early, "exclusively", shamelessly advertising their crappy products in the process (Zune? ppft). Although I'm more used to seeing these for games rather than music.

crzy_aus nice bodom covers on your youtube channell! ive subscribed

Thank you! I'm doing less and less these days, unfortunately.

You'd think they'd have him use all his new gear for the video, right?

That'd make sense, but... The marketing for the album is already full of fail, and also I'm pretty amazed how you managed to make out ANYTHING in the dark shots of the video.

Well... I looked the VeVo one ( I was desperate, obviously...) and I kinda like it... + I saw Roope rlly got a nice solo before the last chorus, but you're right - Roope should have more solos, although I'm not gonna rlly say that I hate Alexi.

Roope's been a bloody idol Alexi, I rlly wonder why doesn't Alexi give him a little bit more freedom in the band... =(
Still, the band's chemistry is very high as always and I'm glad about that. ^^