New Communic question. (spoiler alert)

Reminiscence

Oblique and Nebulous
Nov 1, 2005
Lakewood, CO
Does anyone know where the new unnamed tracks at the end are from? The first album? An old demo? All I know is they satisfy me.

There was a limited edition slipcase version of the album that had two bonus tracks; those bonus tracks were versions of 'Conspiracy in Mind' and 'Ocean Bed' they originally released on the Conspiracy in Mind demo.

Mine isn't a slipcase version, it is a normal CD. There is absolutely nothing in the booklet or packaging that even hints to there being bonus tracks. They are just there.

Nice playlist, new Wastefall.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Mine isn't a slipcase version, it is a normal CD. There is absolutely nothing in the booklet or packaging that even hints to there being bonus tracks. They are just there.

Nice playlist, new Wastefall.

That I can't explain, I was under the impression that there was simply the standard version and the slip-case version with the bonus tracks released. Perhaps they packaged a disc with the bonus tracks in the normal packaging? :oops: (I thought there were only two versions of the album, but who knows, they're on Nuclear Blast :Smug: ).

And thanks, the new Wastefall album is killer. :headbang: