new cryptopsy

wow, last time i lisnted to the crypto they were a brutal grind w/e the fuck band. now i hear this shit? they might as well change have changed the band name at least

Here's something to help those who have a headache:

As the candlelight began to fade,
And Jonathan said, "Let's go to bed."
The fireplace had ceased to burn....
Both were fast asleep before the dawn, Dreaming...Dreaming....
And they did not know about the shadow....
Yeah, the shadow on the wall, it really came alive.
Yeah, the shadow on the wall -- Sunrise!

I can't believe this to be a truth. It looks like a low quality fake that can't be believed by a listeners who know music of this band like their 5 fingers. I wait for official releases.

I saw a thread about this on like 4 forums and there's numerous pages of hate comemnts on each. Hell they even got 2 pages of hate mail on their guestbook.
lol

I didn't dislike "Once was not", the new progy direction wasn't bad at all. The clean vocals were well done by lord worm and the guitar was pretty good. I love songs like in a kingdom were everything dies the sky is mortal and stuff but this is uber crap!

*edit* can't believe they couln't find a decent singer out of all 35262 death metal bands in Québec or Canada or even the US...

Cryptopsy said:
"theses songs are on the album as mood songs.. they are actually the least heavy songs.. we don't know who puted thoses songs online but next week we'll post a new song on my space.. and I swear to God.. you won't be dissapointed..

cheers"