new cryptopsy

What the fuck?!?!?!

I'm speechless, holy shit what the hell happened to this band?!

i guess i'm the only one that likes it. that does sound like flo by the way.

love the guy's drumming.

I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up. The band has always been very mediocre and only have a handful of good songs to their name. Flo's response to that fan was pretty much what I expected, and exactly the same mentality as all of the other bands who change their sound to appease others (aka make more money).

"Worship Your Demons" is now on their myspace, and if I'm honest its certainly a whole lot better than what we'd previously heard. This could yet be a good album. I'm still not too keen on that guy's vocals

unorganic
uninteresting
no catchyness/no groove
unappealing
no replay value
boring
ripoff of newer bands like Despised icon and Beneath the Massacre
Cryptopsy didn't come up with "extreme metal" what a joke

Oh my fucking shit!! This actually is Cryptopsy.. Not only am i extremely pissed off but i feel extremely hurt deep down:cry:

Fuck Cryptopsy!!! I fucking hate them for this! I use to love listening Albums such as, None so Vile, Blasphemy made flesh, once was not, etc, but now i dont want to have anything to do with them!! Holy shit im so fucking tired of bands going in this direction. They deserve to fucking drown in their own feces(which isn't any different than those 2 new songs). I really dont fuckin give a shit if flo's drumming is stil fucking fast, the rest of the music is gonna be fucking awful along with that fucking whinny emo bitch sounding vocalist.

FUCK CRYPTOPSY!! I'M NOT LISTENING TO THEM ANYMORE!! NOT EVEN THEIR DECENT MATERIAL!!

This new Cryptopsy is disappointing, it's still alright though. I'd still go see them live though and hear the new lineup though. It sounds kinda like The Faceless, that kind of Tech Core, except better. I don't like The Faceless.

So ya'll have checked out the new song on MySpace, right?

Pretty cool but still metalcore. I really wonder if they will have any success with this or if they'll just get overshadowed by all the other bands.

I'll probably buy this album though. I dunno, I think I have enough stuff that sounds like that...

Edit: Also I will definetly be seeing them live sometime. Even if you don't like the new stuff you've gotta figure the show can't contain that many new songs, right? I dunno how that guy will sound on the old stuff though...