New DAYLIGHT DIES site online.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
I don't mean to spam, but at the same time I want to get the word out - so excuse me and pass on by if you could give a fuck less.. but..

The new official DAYLIGHT DIES site is now finally complete. You can view it @ www.daylight-dies.com. Here you can find samples from our new album NO REPLY out on Relapse Records. I'll get a full song up on our mp3.com page shortly, but you all know how that can take a few days.. enjoy.

Originally posted by jesse
I don't mean to spam, but at the same time I want to get the word out - so excuse me and pass on by if you could give a fuck less.. but..

The new official DAYLIGHT DIES site is now finally complete. You can view it @ www.daylight-dies.com. Here you can find samples from our new album NO REPLY out on Relapse Records. I'll get a full song up on our mp3.com page shortly, but you all know how that can take a few days.. enjoy.

Nice site, Jesse...
Well, u know what I think about ur music...
Forever urs
Ivan

a copy of No Reply ships to Santiago, Chile today.
wow, classy classy site. i urge all forum
members to purchase this quality
release of dark fukking metal.

Excellent samples, gonna head on over to CDNow and purchase ASAP. :)

woot, new daylight dies, new opeth comin (2x), new katatonia comin sometime yay.

Nice site! I like the samples, there are some interesting dissonances in those songs.
I hope the album will be available in Europe as well.
I've noticed you are listening to the new Bloodbath, lucky bugger Jesse:)
I've also noticed that Anders is listening to "No Reply", that's a good start!

Originally posted by nogs00
why wait for a specific countries release date,
when you can order it from the official
site immediately??

You are right, but I'm one of those old fashioned people who likes to go into a real shop :)
I bought online only in "desperate situations";)
And then it's so easy to buy online that I don't actually realize how much I spend...that's another reason why I use the net to buy things very seldom. I'm so damned poor all the time
:cry: