New Deathspell Omega Split Announced

LOL at the fact we have new dso in 9 days. Ok so its called Deathspell Omega - Veritas Diaboli Manet in Aeternum and the new song is called "Chaining the Katechon", YESS another monster. And it's out December 8th lmao that's so ridiculous. Fucking hell I want to know it's running time.

adså¨ldæedsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd'ææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ

2eat6c5.jpg

Artwork is kinda cool, pretty odd. Can't find a high res image anywhere. Will have to wait a little I guess. Still in shock...

WAT THE FUCKKKKK OM GGGGGGG

AND it comes out in a matter of weeks? holy fuckckckck

dbnfkjsdbfsdfsd btw it's automatically the best of 08... leak now , wtf im boggled in attempting to imagine what this might sound like

^lol yeah I know.. everyone just got so viciously crushed. Shit all notice, which is their style of course. Can't wait to find out the running time for the new song. I bet it's another mammoth. Really like the song title as well.

yeah, it'll prolly be on the order of 20 minutes. the song title/cover are both very DsO

Interesting they are releasing it as two separate MCD's. Rather than 1 cd with two tracks of each band. Gonna buy the cd and vinyl. Man I nearly had that heart attack. I very occasionally go by that metalstorm site as it has good news every now and then. I literally had to read it twice and check the original source. I'm assuming this could mean that we will get an EP next year. And yeah the color scheme is rather different to what I was expecting.

awesome news...this band gives me the same feelings that Opeth did when I first listened to them (the "mysterious" quality and all)

Excellent news! ^Was about to ask the same question Arjen. They have a album out called Urfaust which seems to have gotten some pretty good reviews, one of which said "What Deathspell Omega wishes they were" which of course is to be taken with a pinch of salt. None the less, makes me curious.