new demos of my band - EVH 5150 III (Thrash/Death)

akbeda

himself
Feb 4, 2011
Germany
just finished our demo which i´d like to share with you guys and maybe get some hints and tips for the album recording.

cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
dirty old school sounding music with modern clarity... love it especially vocals! what rigs/mic/preamp used on the guitars?

vocals could be turned down and bass up, although I'm on a laptop at the moment, so i can't judge bass too well

thanks man!
main guitar was a Ibanez RGA72TQM-TGB -> redeye -> esi ESP1010e for the DI tracks.
than reamped : (different location and DAW) creative x-fi elite pro into millenium DI-E (reverse !) -> EVH 5150III ( channel 3) -> DIY iso cab with a 1x12 Vintage 30 -> SM57-> back into the creative x-fi elite pro

the solo in quintessence of fire was done with a LTD Viper 301 into creative x-fi elite pro and reamped into the evh like above

but for the song "downfall" the solo was a Victor Smolski ENGL singnature head
and the purblind gods intro clean guitar was a Peavey Vypyr ... think it was the B-cat on green mode and some fx on it.

some more comments would be great. so keep em coming.

but for the song "downfall" the solo was a Victor Smolski ENGL singnature head and the purblind gods intro clean guitar was a Peavey Vypyr ... think it was the B-cat on green mode and some fx on it.
Purblind Gods solo1 was also the ENGL with a Dunlop Crybaby into a Harley Benton 2x12 Cab and a SM57.
Just for the sake of correctness. :cool:

thanks man i checked your song out, sounds like you are into KSE.
production sounds very good and modern.

anybody else got some thoughts about the songs? there are over 100 hits... so c´mon

thanks man!
we aimed for a raw sound that compliments the music without being to modern.
so it looks like we did it right. :)

anyone else?

But now it says Video on the inside! :hotjump:

Last edited by a moderator: