New Dimmu Borgir Video (invisible oranges and all the fix'ns)

I'd recommend Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. it's better than Enthrone Darkness Triumphant as well. To me EDT utilizes great symphonics over riffs, and there's great riffs scattered about on there, but mostly just good riffs, not great ones, while PEM has plenty of great riffs and is more guitar oriented and I like the symphonics just as good on PEM as EDT, if not more.

iirc Sorgens Kammer Del ll is a previously unreleased track, so Im assuming its not on the original. Shame, its the song that prompted me to buy Stormblast MMV, its easily the best track on the album.

"Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen" is sex.

you haven't heard the original SB? I swore you said you did.
Anyway... it's pretty damn great. If you like the new version of ALESH you'll love the old one with the piano intro.

A little off topic, but lately I've been hearing a car commercial with a piano scale in it that sounds like something off Dimmu Borgir, except more clean and friendly sounding, I believe it's a Camry car commercial but I could be wrong and I don't believe it was stolen from Dimmu Borgir. Anyone else saw this commercial?

I don't watch TV so I wouldn't know.

Though I do remember last year, at the movie theatre watching a trailer for a film which sampled the symphonic bit from "Eradication Instincts Defined." It was a surprise to hear that at the time, certainly wasn't expecting it at all.

Found it on youtube:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol stardust! who wouldve thought...

fave Dimmu songs (that ive heard) are Puritania, Vredesbyrd and Succubus in Rapture. i like new Dimmu too though

I don't watch TV so I wouldn't know.

Though I do remember last year, at the movie theatre watching a trailer for a film which sampled the symphonic bit from "Eradication Instincts Defined." It was a surprise to hear that at the time, certainly wasn't expecting it at all.

Found it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6_gBg4XjWk
Cool, that song is off Spiritual Black Dimensions right? I was hoping to hear a symphonic intro and then some fast blastbeats and fast mechanical sounding palm muting.:lol:

For All Tid is underrated, great melancholic album! piano rarely amaze me but these guys sure knows how to make it work.

For All Tid is underrated, great melancholic album! piano rarely amaze me but these guys sure knows how to make it work.

"For All Tid" is my favourite Dimmu album, and personally I think "Stormblåst" is quite overrated, and a disappointing follow-up to "For All Tid."