New Dimmu Borgir Video (invisible oranges and all the fix'ns)

should i buy The Invaluable Darkness live DVD? do any of you guys have it? what's in it?

I think it'd be a good DVD, the DVD that came with In Sorte Diaboli was really good. I don't know how The Invaluable Darkness DVD will compare to the World Misanthropy DVD.

I don't see the point of buying these dvds. Shagrath and his friends sure look terrible with their recent outfit.... I don't want to have that picture in my head every time I listen to their albums...

I think every fucking song on ISD sounds the same with a couple of minor exceptions. Their image is getting ridiculous too. Like someone said, they're ripping off Gwar. That video was worth one watch, no more though.

I can't stand the drums on In Sorte Diaboli...or the majority of "clicky" produced drums. I'm not sure why, the production on drums seems to stand out to me more than anything on albums. It depends on the style of music of course, but clicky drums annoy me likewise do really soft drums or drums with a "flat" and dull sound.

I can't stand clicky drums on Spearhead's Decrowning but I haven't heard the other one.

I guess it depends on the style of music. I don't mind triggered drums sometimes as long as they aren't too clicky - clean drum sounds are best used for like industrial-influenced music. I hate clicky drums in death metal though, and I find it odd when they're used in brutal death metal...