New discovery on my part...Mnemic.

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
I dont know if you guys have heard of them. They kind of remind me a bit of Fear Factory with a bit of SYL. Anyone hear of them? You can find more info at www.mnemic.com and they have sound samples and videos on the site. Im really digging it. Let me know what you think. Oh, and hello everyone. Been a while. Hope all is well. DSM, your band ever playing the east side of Jersey or what man? Talk to you all soon.

:headbang:

Yup, I know them. I've actually known them since the beginning. They try desperatly to sound modern so they can sell. I like their first album better... Btw, I'm going to their concert this saturday :Smokin:

I don't like them :yuk: :yuk:

If you want to check out some Danish metal then check out Mercenary's latest album: 11 dreams.

I know this post is old, but man... this band is awesome at what they do! If all you have to say is "They suck monkeyballs" then you most likely doesn't like the style. So why even bother replying to the post. Personally I think they are a bit unoriginal, even though it helped on the new album. But seriously, these guys kick ass... especially live. I saw them at the same koncert as Megamore... (sjovt hva? hehe) and despite their ego they were awesome.

So basically... either you like them, or you don't. But they do not suck monkeyballs, because they are some very talented musicians (for the style they play that is)

Mads

BumZen said:
I know this post is old, but man... this band is awesome at what they do! If all you have to say is "They suck monkeyballs" then you most likely doesn't like the style. So why even bother replying to the post. Personally I think they are a bit unoriginal, even though it helped on the new album. But seriously, these guys kick ass... especially live. I saw them at the same koncert as Megamore... (sjovt hva? hehe) and despite their ego they were awesome.

So basically... either you like them, or you don't. But they do not suck monkeyballs, because they are some very talented musicians (for the style they play that is)

Mads
What he said :)

Har ikke været til koncert med dem endnu, men det skal jeg i morgen :D :kickass:

Haha... jeg fik ikke kigget på datoer for hvornår du skrev din post. Undskyld!

Men hvor fanden i helvede skal du Mnemic lørdag???
Uanset hvad, så glæd dig...

Mads

BumZen said:
I this band is awesome at what they do! If all you have to say is "They suck monkeyballs" then you most likely doesn't like the style.
or because their style is completely devoid of substance or true talent? give me a break.:rolleyes:

if you want metalcore, go listen to god forbid or unearth.

I don't know what it is they play, but I don't like either god forbid OR Unearth (though I must admit I have not everything by them).
No matter what you say, then there is a reason that Mnemic got signed with Nuclear Blast from the very beginning. Some would say luck, others would say they really have something to offer.

Oh... and btw. Please spare me for a response unless you have something useful to say. i do agree that your posts are retarded though.

BumZen said:
I don't know what it is they play, but I don't like either god forbid OR Unearth (though I must admit I have not everything by them).
No matter what you say, then there is a reason that Mnemic got signed with Nuclear Blast from the very beginning. Some would say luck, others would say they really have something to offer.

Oh... and btw. Please spare me for a response unless you have something useful to say. i do agree that your posts are retarded though.
i call it a lapse of judgement on the part of NB. please, show me what they actually have to offer.

Oh... and btw. i'll post if i feel like it. and most of my posts are intended to be retarded.:rolleyes:

Xyrus77 said:
DSM, your band ever playing the east side of Jersey or what man?

I'd love to. almost got a gig in Wildwood, but nothing happened with that. going to be tough getting a show up near Asbury Park and such, seeing that every place that held shows with 'unsigned local acts' is closing down. Birch Hill, Krome... if you can get me a list of good places to play at... i'll hound them until we get a show

BumZen said:

holy fag. Mnemic is unispired psuedo techcore, 'tis junk.

Yetti said:
or because their style is completely devoid of substance or true talent? give me a break.:rolleyes:

if you want metalcore, go listen to god forbid or unearth.
unearth fucking suck... if yoau want tood metalcore listen to lamb of god or himsa.... "RAIN TO THE SOUND OF PACNIC"!! <---- good fucking song