New downloads!

2Emi,

...i understand that it was just your opinion...but (maybe i did lose my ears somewhere :guh: )...but do not hear anything in FS what might resemble Dimmu Borgir...therefore your opinion seemed to a little bit weird...
hm..... :Smug:

*gives a coin to Sonm* :D

I think the FS track is pretty damn cool (the drum programing and drum sound bug me though) but to claim that it doesn't have noticable similarities to the "Dimmu sound" is pretty naive. It shares much of the same atmospheres that dimmu has, mainly because of the keyboard use. Obviously I'm referring more to the Dimmu albums before PEM. I really don't see anything negative at all in being compared to Dimmu. Comparisons are always going to be used to describe music to people who are unfamiliar with it, and personally I think FS could do a lot worse than being compared to Dimmu.
Looking forward to the album :)

EDIT: Obviously I havent heard enough of FS to say if they have this "sound" all the way through, I'm simply refering to this one track

Originally posted by *M*
I think the FS track is pretty damn cool (the drum programing and drum sound bug me though) but to claim that it doesn't have noticable similarities to the "Dimmu sound" is pretty naive. It shares much of the same atmospheres that dimmu has, mainly because of the keyboard use. Obviously I'm referring more to the Dimmu albums before PEM. I really don't see anything negative at all in being compared to Dimmu. Comparisons are always going to be used to describe music to people who are unfamiliar with it, and personally I think FS could do a lot worse than being compared to Dimmu.
Looking forward to the album :)

Yes, Forest Stream looking hardly for a drummer. Its very hard to find a good one in Russia, maybe guys from Lunaris or any other guys from Elitist's family can help?

:p

Originally posted by Sonm
Hehehehee... my pants... Well actually I like Dimmu Borgir. And Emi pleased me saying we sound Borgirish! After all their recording budget was 100.000 Euro while ours...my pants...
Maybe 10 Euro... meybe 5...
Poooooor we...mama...
*went begging*
:lol:

yep so do i (and in flames ....*uncomfortable silence*). not a bad band to have comparisons drawn with at all.

it beats being compared to cradle of filth all the f*cking time :mad:

Originally posted by *M*
...but to claim that it doesn't have noticable similarities to the "Dimmu sound" is pretty naive. It shares much of the same atmospheres that dimmu has, mainly because of the keyboard use.

the fact that people will always compare new-formed bands with the old ones is obvious....but in this case, I think, that the comparison with Dimmu Borgir is not correct. If you refer to FS`s using the keys....well, then you can`t get it wrong if you say that at least 80% of the bands sound "borgirish"... :Smug:

In fact, I will argue the statement that they [FS] have the same atmosphere as Dimmu...I guess one track is just not enough... :p

Dimmu Borgir, Bananarama, Al Gore... what ever you wanna compare it to, or not compare it to, I still think that track is cool and I'm still looking forward to hearing the album *coughLeecough* :D

Originally posted by *M*
Dimmu Borgir, Bananarama, Al Gore... what ever you wanna compare it to, or not compare it to, I still think that track is cool and I'm still looking forward to hearing the album *coughLeecough* :D

Ultimate gore pinguin black sympho folk ultrasonic bananarama metal!!! That rocks ladies and gents!!!

"More than 79 minutes of fantstic killing amazing bombastic symphonic abrakadabristic ultrasonic (above 40 KHz so for sure you'll hear nothing) experimental gore doom black death rock brutal techno gay-gothic metal!!" One of the promo messages I got a couple of days before:)
Have a good day all!

Originally posted by Lee_B
The track "legend" that I posted is easily the most "up-beat" of the whole album. the rest of the album is basically symphonic doom with a black metal edge to it. Totally glorious and suicidal!

Lee

That's because most songs were written about 5 years ago. Yeah, songas you write is the best reflection of what happens in your soul! So that time we were young and sad because of lack of girls, what implies the next CD to be an amazing symphonic majestic black metal as we are getting married and the third one should be... well infernal furious and demoniacally hateful black metal (I think one year of marriage is enough for that!):lol:

Originally posted by Ray
Sonm,

you are tying the domestic chain of marriage? How very conformistic :) Good luck dude!

Ray

Yeah! That's the only way to lure a good keyboardist!
So perhaps Omin will have to become a ... to attract a drummer...
crazy world!

Sonm Gives a friendly kick to Ivano:)
Do not touch our freieeeeeends!!!
Coz we LOVE THEM:) Esp this One:)!!!

Originally posted by Sonm
Sonm Gives a friendly kick to Ivano:)
Do not touch our freieeeeeends!!!
Coz we LOVE THEM:) Esp this One:)!!!

awwwwww! thats so sweet of you , Sonm! thankies :D
and yeah Ivan stay away or Sonm will beat you black and blue!!! :loco: