new drumsamps for you!

Love the samples (especially the snare) but I have a question (and mean no offence by it):

The toms seem to have alot of ring (and what I would consider undesirable normally), I don't have a song to just throw them on to see how they work but: is this a desirable trate of processed toms? Do they have a better "whack" sound when they are processed this way?

Love the samples (especially the snare) but I have a question (and mean no offence by it):

The toms seem to have alot of ring (and what I would consider undesirable normally), I don't have a song to just throw them on to see how they work but: is this a desirable trate of processed toms? Do they have a better "whack" sound when they are processed this way?

I have used the bass drum and toms in my song found here . I used the free slate snare on it though.

and to Ronnie_Rocker, Thanks for the awesome samples dude!

well.. the tast is like the ass, the sampels are from the Coverband session, where ringings are a must? otherwise the drums will sound flat and boring. we used moongel to reduce some of the ringtones. the toms are tuned high, as you hear. i you dont like the ring tones, use a noise gate :)