New Dungeon Site - ONLINE!

Lord Tim

That guy from LORD
Apr 13, 2001
Wollongong, Australia
www.lord.net.au
Hey, all!

Just quick round of blatant self-promotion here, letting you know that the Dungeon site has had a complete overhaul and is now online!

New bio, album info, behind the scenes stuff, and of course, samples from 'One Step Beyond'

Check it out! http://www.dungeon.cd

Let us know what you think! :)

(This blatant self-promotion was brought to you by the letters L & T) :D

D'OH! Yes... gotta love rushing a site out the door (of the FTP server) at 4:30am when you've been working all day, hey? :p

Rest assured, there's gonna be some prufe-reeding done over the next couple of days! HAHA!

Nice! I'm just disappointed you haven't got whole albums up there I can download and burn onto cd, to save me buying them.

Yes I think I will alter my jeans for summer, the knee holes provide much needed air flow.

True metalheads will wear stretch denim in scorching heat...

Ok I will wait for a shirt, but I do want one eventually, to show where my faith is.

Er yes... but the question was did you download the player or the Winamp plugin?

If it's the player, it's possible that it's reassigned all MP3 files to it and you'll need to reassociate them with your regular player. If NOTHING is playing since you installed it, then you have big problems that don't seem related to the player being installed, although it may have been the catalyst to trigger the problems....

Have you done the usual checks - see if the Windows Mixer is turned up and not muted, etc.? Have you tried uninstalling the player?

Just checked it then... if the volume on the mp3PRO player is turned down, it actually turns down the Windows mixer and thus kills ALL audio on your computer (a few programs do this, actually).

If you don't have a speaker down on your task tray, go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio -> Audio (tab)

Click the Volume button in the first section "Sound Playback" and you'll get a mixer. Make sure the Wave and Volume Control sliders are at least half way up and there's no ticks in the MUTE checkboxes at the bottom.