new dvd/ Live noize

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
MOMD rules!!!! I just came across a great find some of the hard & heavy vhs with interviews with Anthrax during the P.O.T tour. :headbang:
I have the Attack of the Killer B's DVD that has some footage from the POT tour. There is almost no bass, and the guitars sound so flat. then again, its from a VHA onto DVD, so there is some quality lost. still cool to see.

Me and my 20 year old cousin just watched MOMD a couple days ago and came to the conclusion it pretty much sucked....

i agree timmyc. I still watch it often. Now that is the real anthrax! fuck bush. Joey IS the man.

That's a kinda strange observation... From the MASCULINE point of view Joey is more fuckable. But since you, bacillus, apparently attracted to a strong man's type like John, you may try it with him. I don't think you'll succeed though, I heard he's happily married...

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
i agree timmyc. I still watch it often. Now that is the real anthrax! fuck bush. Joey IS the man.

That's a kinda strange observation... From the MASCULINE point of view Joey is more fuckable. But since you, bacillus, apparently attracted to a strong man's type like John, you may try it with him. I don't think you'll succeed though, I heard he's happily married...

:D you definitely have a point...there´s already a poll about his sexual preferences...fuck Bush...I never thought of it that way :lol: