How many think "Bring the Noize" should be dropped from the setlist?

Originally posted by Brentney Spears
Bring The Noise stays, it's worth it for Charlie's double bass where the "stereo" bass is on the studio track. Not a big fan of "Got The Time" live. Metal Thrashing Mad ruled last time I saw them, so did Caught in a Mosh. Among The Living can go too. I'd like to see Now It's Dark live. Some songs just work better live and some sound better on the albums, dunno why.

among the living go?! are you smoking crack?! brent... you've lost it!

Steve's right, Brent. If they stop playing 'Among The Living' then they may as well change their name to "Basket Full of Puppies".
'Among the Living' IS Anthrax!!

Although, 'Now It's Dark' should be added to the setlist--I agree with you there.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Steve's right, Brent. If they stop playing 'Among The Living' then they may as well change their name to "Basket Full of Puppies".
'Among the Living' IS Anthrax!!

Although, 'Now It's Dark' should be added to the setlist--I agree with you there.
I want to see Catharsis played regularly. I love that fucking song. And I think Crush should be the permanent opener.

I could definetly go without Noize, although last time I saw them (TOTT) it was really awesome. I'm one of those old-timers who wants some nostalgica from the early albums...

//LD