New DVD: Testament - Live at the Warfield - San Francisco, CA

New Bootleg DVD for sale, just in time for the holidays: "Testament - Live at the Warfield - San Francisco, CA (Practice What You Preach Tour 1990)," with the original line-up. Includes a special highlight of the Oliva brothers of Savatage joining the band on stage to play a rendition of Aerosmith's "Nobody's Fault," a song they rarely played live.

Filmed by Walter Morgan/Deadly Embrace.

Practice What You Preach Tour: 1990(different song slection & tour than Santa Monica, & Country Club Bootleg Releases) Original Lineup....Savatage was on tour with them, & the encore shows a duet(Jon Oliva) of a rare live performance of "Nobody's Fault" for San Francisco's Warfield Theater, Chuck doing the low parts & Jon doing the high parts, with his late brother on gutiar(Criss Oliva).......A classic Testament moment indeed.....Mark Workman on Lights!

Both filmed from the balcony middle, on a tripod, no zooming, just whole stage framed shot......:devil:

This is the best new merch they could release for the holidays? Another Practice What You Preach tour show? Like someone said ZZZZZZZZZZ. How about The Ritual tour with Glenn and Paul, or the Demonic tour? I've never seen set lists or heard anything about those tours. I'd be much more interested in those.

Demonic Tour is in the works.....Or maybe Live At The Fillmore W/James Murphy..Or Dynamo's.....Or Wackken.....Or Sweden Rock.......I just suggest, Eric picks?

But we will cover every Tour/lineup change..........That we can find in thier personal collections!

Good for the Demonic tour. Personally I hate the big festival shows like Wacken and Dynamo. It's not "their shows". Just the band on this huge bare stage with a big crowd mostly doing nothing.

Like I said, I'd love to see The Ritual tour with Glenn and Paul. I'm a big fan of the Return to the Apocalyptic City EP. That band was really tight. I'm not sure if he even toured with them... but a Gathering tour show with Dave Lombardo would be sick.