New dvd?

nat0

Sep 6, 2008
I think it's time for a new dvd - really sick of hearing crowd videos of watershed songs. The newest live recording that I have heard is master's apprentices from a wacken gig... why didn't they record the rest of the show :(

Just incase anyone hasnt seen the wacken video:

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it. They almost always record big festivals like that, its not the band that does it, its the festival. The only way we would get a DVD out of it is if they decided to do something like the Gigantour DVD.

The only way we would get a DVD out of it is if they decided to do something like the Gigantour DVD.

:guh:
What's this Gingatour DVD?

As it was stated before, i would like to see some backstage footage, different gigs and festivals would be better than just one single one, with just one crowd and scene. some tunes off Watershed should be there too, Hessian Peel, Burden, Heir Apparent, The Lotus Eater...Oh wait, i think i want a set dedicated to Watershed :D

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Gigantour-Vol-2-Various-Artists/dp/B0012EBV7O/ref=pd_bxgy_d_img_b[/ame]

It's a DVD featuring some of the bands from the 2007 Gigantour. Opeth only had 1 song on it (Leper Affinity).

I want a new DVD as well.. with a concert, then lots of interviews/backstage etc. :)
And seeing as we already got Lamentations and Roundhouse, the setlist should be "brand" new.
Maybe something like:

1. Coil (performed only by Åkerfeldt/Nathalie)
2. Heir Apparent
3. The Baying Of The Hounds
4. In Mist She Was Standing
5. The Lotus Eater
6. Serenity Painted Death
7. Burden
8. The Moor
9. Derelict Herds
10. Hessian Peel
----
11. Harlequin Forest
12. Isolation Years

Would be awesome (seeing as those songs aren't on a dvd yet) imo :)

Fucking hell, you people are impossible to keep happy. We only just got The Roundhouse Tapes DVD, and you're asking for another? How many do you need? Really?
Look at how long TRHT took to come out. 2011 is a good guess.

also, what the fuck is Fred doing from 4:38 on?

Fucking hell, you people are impossible to keep happy. We only just got The Roundhouse Tapes DVD, and you're asking for another? How many do you need? Really?
Look at how long TRHT took to come out. 2011 is a good guess.

also, what the fuck is Fred doing from 4:38 on?

We are simply deseperate Opeth fans who are so hard to please with whatever the band does, so obviously each one needs a free backstage/gig pass to stfu :saint::kickass: