New dvd?

honestly if Opeth could just come live in my backyard that'd be cool. they would only play when summoned by me of course, though.

Would you have Mike tuck you into bed and play Damnation guitar parts while you drift off?

I think i would :lol: :lol:

Why would he do that when he could just play Death Whispered a Lullaby. But yes Mike would tuck me into bed while the rest of the band looks on (looking real metal of course) - when I'm fast asleep they would began prepping my morning's pancakes (with chocolate chips/blueberries forming the opeth logo on each one of course)

He could play Harvest but change the words "Go to sleep my child...." I wonder if he's done that with his kids.
I hope he does,
I mean if i was his kid id feel a bit ripped off if he didnt.

when I'm fast asleep they would began prepping my morning's pancakes (with chocolate chips/blueberries forming the opeth logo on each one of course)

Lunch would be nothing special though,
In that time they could rehearse and get ready for "the grand conjuration" that is dinner.

I agree that another live DVD needs to be released. Surely, there must be an archivist among the band "family". I think a release of one of the last 2 tours, and an older one would be swell! All I'd ask is that it's a complete show, and not a tour compilation...

...but I'm willing to wait awhile...