New Dynazty Video

Ok that's pretty stupid indeed. Here is the song for download for those interested. People need to hear this. The song just plain kills!

********* Edit- As stupid as I think this label move is regardless of AS reasons, I cannot allow illegal links on this forum in fairness to all bands - Glenn

Doesn't work either, at least in Canada.

It sucks having to do some tricks to be able to watch a promo video by a band. Is it the record label that prevents it to be watchable in North America? It doesn't really make sense...

Yes it's the label that does it. Usually it's done under two circumstances.

1) the label doesn't own the rights to the record in the country it's blocked in. This is usually the most reasonable reason for blocking the video from certain countries.

2) PR embargos in specific territories. This is the stupidest reason for blocking videos in other countries.

This band has had me on their hype machine for a few years. Reminds me of how I felt when I got into Pagans Mind before they broke out a little bit. This new album should turn heads, and with them on Spinefarm I expect good things. It sure helped Amaranthe. Their biggest downfall has been the lack of attempting any exposure outside of Sweden up until this point so we'll see what happens.

My Dynazty collection.

DYNAZTY.jpg

Their biggest downfall has been the lack of attempting any exposure outside of Sweden up until this point so we'll see what happens.

When you have a song that gets into melodifestivalen's final rounds (eurovision qualifying contest for Sweden)- you wouldn't do anything outside of Sweden either.

When you have a song that gets into melodifestivalen's final rounds (eurovision qualifying contest for Sweden)- you wouldn't do anything outside of Sweden either.

I personally would want to (whether my label would or not is a different story).

And yes they were actually on there twice the latest for the song "Land Of Broken Dreams".

The song is great. Great melody, fast moving synths, good crunchy double bass. It can be heard but you have to do some searching to find it. I will be buying this one when it comes out. I loved Sultans of Sin.

This is a good sign. I listened to that video while working in another window and, three hours later, I still had the chorus running in my head. That never happens. So, when is going to be released?

I might try them again, but I could not get into them last time. I know they are going for a fun melodic hard rock sound, but I found their lyrics to be really really bad. As I said, I know given the genre I was not going to find Peart/Gildenlow type lyrics. But even for this type of music I have a floor in terms of my tolerance for inane lyrics, and I remember the last album dipping below it quite often.