New Dynazty Video

No arguments from me I am in full agreement there! Hate the entire territorial BS especially when its a freaking video!

Nils Molin puts in an amazing vocal performance. So much soul and passion. At times he sounds a bit like a young Russell Allen.

Still can't watch the video? That's quite daft as the album can be bought domestically in North America now (iTunes anyway).

Anyway, burnt a cd-r of it for the car and its fantastic driving music :headbang:

Holy $#!+!! This album is just friggan SICK!! I just snagged it off of eMusic and can't WAIT to blast this on my high-end rig! I'll have to eventually get the CD of it, but the eMusic MP3s will have to do for now.

This has more than a few flashes of Amaranthe on it. Particularly those synths that back up the decidedly staccato guitar riffs.

I am fortunate enough to have the 2 acoustic tracks (Cross The Line, Incarnation) which are bonuses for Spotify, and Itunes in Sweden. Amazing how they can mellow these 2 songs and still make them sound incredible!

I am fortunate enough to have the 2 acoustic tracks (Cross The Line, Incarnation) which are bonuses for Spotify, and Itunes in Sweden. Amazing how they can mellow these 2 songs and still make them sound incredible!

Dude, I've got to ge a hold of those. I don't understand how Spotify gets exclusives with their lack of payouts to bands. I don't have Itunes nor have I ever used it, I usually get stuff through CDbaby or Amazon. I listened to Renatus again on a weekend road trip and have new appreciation for it and I already liked it before.

my favorite album of the year by miles....just incredible. Haven't heard a cd with this much energy in a long time. The singer is just out of this world and the melodies are so damn catchy.