New Dynazty Video

I might try them again, but I could not get into them last time. I know they are going for a fun melodic hard rock sound, but I found their lyrics to be really really bad. As I said, I know given the genre I was not going to find Peart/Gildenlow type lyrics. But even for this type of music I have a floor in terms of my tolerance for inane lyrics, and I remember the last album dipping below it quite often.

They have ditched the hard rock in favor of more of a melodic metal sound at least for this record. Its nothing like previous albums.

looking forward to listening to that. the only sample I've had access to is that Russian one above, and that tune is amazing. I had never heard of this band before this thread.

There are three bands that make me think of the Madman. That's Pagan's Mind, Steel Panther, and Dynazty.

Are they going to be added to next year's roster Glenn? I'm certainly up for it! :headbang:

~Brian~

This album kicks ass from start to finish. They really have stepped up their game in everyway. For me, this is disc of the year so far.