New Edguy song and Video "Robin Hood" posted!

the cheese factor of this band has just surpassed the Velvetta level and I didn;t think this was possible....

why so serious folks...I thought it was fun, and the band looked like they enjoyed it. The album IS called Age of the Joker.

why so serious folks...I thought it was fun, and the band looked like they enjoyed it. The album IS called Age of the Joker.

Not being serious at all, in fact I thought the video was really funny. I just personally thought the song kind of sucked. Couldn't remember the chorus after listening to it three times. I thought it was weak, and knowing Edguy, they can write better songs. Nothing but my personal opinion. :)

Just because other people didn't like it doesn't mean they're taking it seriously. I don't think anyone takes Edguy seriously. They're a fun band, and part of their schtick is that they SHOULDN'T be taken terribly seriously.

The video was funny, but I wasn't impressed with the song.

Just because other people didn't like it doesn't mean they're taking it seriously. I don't think anyone takes Edguy seriously. They're a fun band, and part of their schtick is that they SHOULDN'T be taken terribly seriously.

The video was funny, but I wasn't impressed with the song.

This. Thank you. :)

I don't think anyone takes Edguy seriously. They're a fun band, and part of their schtick is that they SHOULDN'T be taken terribly seriously.

Exactly.

used to really like them but lately it's been a trainwreck, and this song doesn't help

Agreed 100%. Hellfire Club was their last great offering. Rocket Ride was ok. There were a few GREAT songs on it. The ones that were great were really awesome songs, and the ones that were bad (the rest of the album) were really bad. Not even "ok"...just plain bad.

Plus, if you think I take Edguy too seriously, you should know that one of my absolute favorite songs by them is this:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry,

But as a long time fanboy of Edguy, Camden is disappoint with this video. I, just like Milton, couldn't remember the chorus even after a few spins.... that immediately makes it not as good as previous Edguy IMHO. That's what Edguy means to me as a band, and I didn't get it here.

The video was fun and enjoyable, but I'd rather have a kick ass record. I hope there are some jems on the new album!

sorry,

But as a long time fanboy of Edguy, Camden is disappoint with this video. I, just like Milton, couldn't remember the chorus even after a few spins.... that immediately makes it not as good as previous Edguy IMHO. That's what Edguy means to me as a band, and I didn't get it here.

The video was fun and enjoyable, but I'd rather have a kick ass record. I hope there are some jems on the new album!

RESIDENT TRUNK SAYS YOU'RE WRONG!!! :lol: