new Ending Quest demo

Somethings to take notice of is that
1. Its a demo recorded in my own bedroom without such things as vocal boots, drum rooms with real drums... and amps for the guitar/bass
2. It was recorded over alot of different sessions with stefans throat beeing in a few different conditions due to colds and stuff during the winter
3. Due to fact #2 the volume level on the vocs moves up and down more then jenna jameson in one of her movies
and because of this it would have been very very time consuming to level everything out properly.
4. I am not a trained studio technican/producer like peter tägtgren which already knows everything there is to know about music production.

well, I guess the first point sums it all up production-wise, being extra picky with the mix of a demo is a bit harsh... it sounds better than the desolator mix tho :lol:

If you're spending less time on how you appear to your audience than how much time you put into writing material and getting it all recorded the way you want it, then you're doing it wrong. Easiest starting point, get some snakes to take pictures with.

badger-snake.jpg

?

nice! :)

1. Its a demo recorded in my own bedroom without such things as vocal boots, drum rooms with real drums... and amps for the guitar/bass
2. It was recorded over alot of different sessions with stefans throat beeing in a few different conditions due to colds and stuff during the winter
3. Due to fact #2 the volume level on the vocs moves up and down more then jenna jameson in one of her movies
and because of this it would have been very very time consuming to level everything out properly.

4. I am not a trained studio technican/producer like peter tägtgren which already knows everything there is to know about music production.

:lol:!!

badgerbadgerbadger :kickass:

Numbah 3 would explain my friends driving hes up and down on the gas just as you described