new Ending Quest demo

hahaha nicolasia, i like it. :rofl:
in 7 minutes I will listening :)
I don't understand. you make music, but jew don't sell it?, I mean, is just to make the world a better place?

but you listen death metal :)
so, you make music for free, then people listen your music, like you, then they go to your concerts, and you start sell cd´s, get a lot of money, and make a comercial coffe song!, and we will sign a contract to enter to your show who say "if you die here, is your responsability". yesh?? :) sounds great.

Nice then, when you have a cd I will buy one from chile, and will give it to nicolas friends, then you will have people in south listening your rock :)

...omg you talk exactly like Nicolas do. money is not a bad thing :(

I'm not a communist, I'm gonna be an IT millionare ov doom :)

I do want music out though, I care more about people listening to it then making money. Burn cd's and give to anyone you want. I know people in south america are death/thrash manics so just get it out there anyway you can :)

nicolas is not a comunist :rofl:
nice nice, then you can give me work in your IT company muohohoho
I will do it :) the first person who will istening will be my mom :) I want to see her reaction at night.

Diablo3 nevah gonna go out to market T.T
satun doesn't exist :<

Diablo3 nevah gonna go out to market T.T
satun doesn't exist :<

You know...saying things like that can get you...KILLED GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? NEVER EVER EVER EVER SPEW SUCH BLASPHEMY! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT! I WILL EVER SO CRUDELY DISSECT YOUR ESOPHAGUS AND FEAST ON ALL THAT IT LEADS TO SIMPLY TO PREVENT YOU FROM EVER, EVER, EVER MAKING SUCH CLAIMS, EVER AGAIN!

Hi.