new Ending Quest demo

It starts nice, it starts AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH. I'll listen to it a few times then comment :)

Well, sounds faster and more violent so far me thinks. The drummer seams more tight this time. But I like the production of the first one a lot more, this one is not as loud too, even though there is less dynamics production wise, almost as it was overcompressed or something, maybe something went wrong when exporting to mp3?

You know...saying things like that can get you...KILLED GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? NEVER EVER EVER EVER SPEW SUCH BLASPHEMY! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT! I WILL EVER SO CRUDELY DISSECT YOUR ESOPHAGUS AND FEAST ON ALL THAT IT LEADS TO SIMPLY TO PREVENT YOU FROM EVER, EVER, EVER MAKING SUCH CLAIMS, EVER AGAIN!

Hi.

first: i don´t know why the hell this post is here ._. I was posting in the game T. sorry.

aaaaaaaaaaand I have a little idea that you really like that game like me :)
BUT, THEY HATE US, the game nevah come to us :mad:

Well, sounds faster and more violent so far me thinks. The drummer seams more tight this time. But I like the production of the first one a lot more, this one is not as loud too, even though there is less dynamics production wise, almost as it was overcompressed or something, maybe something went wrong when exporting to mp3?

Ask roflcoptersummonium, that's the producer.. i'm responsible for MUSIC :)

My Phone. :dopey:

24qtzt1.jpg