New Exodus

It just gets better with each listen. I'm not sure what folks don't like about Rob Dukes. I think most just have a preference for the other two guys, and so, well, there ya go.

Anyway, both the new one and Shovel Headed Kill Machine....man, they are just simultaneously exciting and exhausting. Both are just brutal. VERY catchy though. Exodus is definitely reborn here, these last few albums. Sorry I wasn't paying attention before, but all that much more fun to be had now. These are pretty much all I'm spinning right now.

It just gets better with each listen. I'm not sure what folks don't like about Rob Dukes. I think most just have a preference for the other two guys, and so, well, there ya go.

Anyway, both the new one and Shovel Headed Kill Machine....man, they are just simultaneously exciting and exhausting. Both are just brutal. VERY catchy though. Exodus is definitely reborn here, these last few albums. Sorry I wasn't paying attention before, but all that much more fun to be had now. These are pretty much all I'm spinning right now.

I would have to agree with every word here. I said it before but Rob Dukes is the only good replacement for Paul Baloff. I could not stand Zetro with his thin voice. SHKM and the new one are about the return of the true aggressive Exodus to me. The way I like to hear them. And when I ead the reviews and most of the reactions I am not along. :)

I saw you discovered Gojira as well. What a kick ass band they are!! :headbang:

I would have to agree with every word here. I said it before but Rob Dukes is the only good replacement for Paul Baloff. I could not stand Zetro with his thin voice. SHKM and the new one are about the return of the true aggressive Exodus to me. The way I like to hear them. And when I ead the reviews and most of the reactions I am not along. :)

I saw you discovered Gojira as well. What a kick ass band they are!! :headbang:

Yeah, Gojira freaking rules! From Mars To Sirius is one of my best personal finds this year. It would probably be in my top 3 for the year if it didn't come out last year...haha. I still might put it on my list this year. It's that good, and deserves the attention.

They are playing here soon, but on a 4 band bill. They'll probably only play for 30 minutes (or worse, less). I'm waffling on going, but I like that record so much I might still go....

As classic as Bonded by Blood is these days I'm more inclined to put on Fabulous Disaster than BbB. I can understand where yourself and other reviewers are coming from but I'm just not looking for another BbB. Hell in hindsight, I think I'm quite content with all the Exodus material I have because Tempo was also disappointing as much as I enjoyed it, if that makes sense. Carry on;)